Resolved, that we'll take 2010 by storm!
Workshop date(s) & time(s):
Sunday, January 10, 2010 - 14:00 - 16:00
The plan is to get together with some ideas, questions and people who can challenge us to think about what we want out of life, clarify goals for the new year, and have a good time hanging out with good people. We'll see what New Year's resolutions we can make for a fantastic 2010!
As a conversation starter, here's the 95 year plan exercise from Barbara Sher's "I Could Do Anything If Only I Knew What It Was"
To create a ninety-five-year plan:
1. In the first column, start at birth and number up to 95, by fives or as you like.
2. In the second column, list "Major Events" that take place during those years (getting born, starting school, moving, whatever seems important)
3. In the third column - share "What I Learned" and write the the most important thing you learned or expect to learn at each age.
4. In the fourth column - list, "The Most Amazing Thing I Saw," during those past years or anticipated future.
5. At the bottom, share, "What I Would Like to Tell Young People" and proceed to write what this imaginary walk through ninety-five years has taught you about the meaning of life.